The fast-absorbing texture leaves a tinted matte finish on skin for a healthy glow. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
- Sun damage
- Sensitive skin
- All skin types
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possibly premature aging. When used regularly in the prescribed manner, this product may also help reduce the potential risk of skin cancer due to overexposure to sunlight.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED FOR SAFETY
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- PARABEN FREE
- FRAGRANCE FREE
- OIL FREE
- NON COMEDOGENIC
- ALLERGY TESTED
- OXYBENZONE FREE
- 100% MINERAL FILTERS
- 100% mineral tinted sunscreen for face provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Non-greasy, fast absorbing texture with a matte finish
- Lightly tinted sunscreen with iron oxides to provide a healthy glow
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
- Cell-Ox Shield® technology: A key antioxidant technology in the Anthelios suncare range. It combines photostable UVA/UVB filters to deliver broad spectrum protection and powerful antioxidant protection with Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells against damaging free radicals caused by the sun.
- Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxdant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
- Titanium Dioxide: A mineral sunscreen filter used in Anthelios mineral susncreens. Titaninum Dioxide is also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. It forms a barrier on the skin's surface to to help protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss. As a cosmetic emollient, it also helps skincare products spread easily onto the skin.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
- Silica: A type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft focus effect. It is lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from skin.
- Iron Oxides: Mineral pigments that provide the tint in tinted sunscreens. Research has suggested iron oxides may also help provide protection against visible light.