Skin Types: Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Concerns: Dullness, Blemish control, Enlarged pores, Uneven skin tone
Key Ingredients: 10% Niacinamide (Vitamin B5), 1% Zinc
Conflicts: Avoid mixing Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid). Use in alternate time.
Product Claims: Alcohol-free, Silicon-free, Cruelty-free, Vegan , Gluten-free, Nut-free,Oil-free, Paraben-free, Sulfates-free, Pthalates-free
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion
- Regulates sebum production
- Fight breakouts
- Reduce blemish causing bacteria
- Improves moisture retention/barrier
- Repair damage skin and promote collagen production
- Decrease redness/blotchiness
- Helps reduce post inflammatory erythema
Precaution: If topical vitamin C is used as a part of skincare, it should be applied at alternate times with this formula in the AM. Otherwise, niacinamide can affect integrity of pure form Vitamin C.