Skin Type: Normal skin.
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Fades Dark spots
- Brightens complexion
- Even skin tone
- 2% tranexamic acid helps to reduce hyperpigmentation
- 2% acai berry extract helps to promote even skin tone
- 2% vitamin c derivative helps to brighten skin tone
How to Use
Use in the PM as your last step before sleep. Follow your usual skincare recipe, but replace your moisturizer step with this night treatment for powerful overnight treatment for hyperpigmentation. On cleansed skin apply a thin layer to face and neck. Apply preferred serums, but no moisturizer prior to use. Once absorbed leave to work overnight and wash off the next morning
- Tranexamic Acid can be used with all products in our range however we’d recommend not to use alongside moisturizer / oil as it is unlikely to layer well. Therefore it might help to avoid using alongside ingredients and products which are best to follow up with moisturizer, such as exfoliating acids, retinol etc.
- To help prevent dehydration we’d recommend to use this treatment 2-3 nights a week so you can use moisturizer with your routine on the other nights.
- Everyone is different, so see how your skin feels when using this product and you can then best fit it into your routine.
Caution: Always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. External use only. Avoid immediate eye area. Keep out of reach of children.