The Rice Polish gives your skin a new beginning through non-abrasive exfoliation and pure Japanese ingredients delivered in a cloud-like foam. Finely ground rice bran and papaya enzymes promote natural skin turnover to instantly reveal a smooth, makeup-ready canvas.
Skin Type: Normal to Dry, Combination to Dry
Skin Concern: Dullness, Uneven Texture, Pores
- The pH neutral, amino acid base formula provides effective cleansing without stripping skin of essential moisture
- Leavies skin baby-soft and supple
- Hadasei-3™, a trio of fermented Japanese superfoods - green tea, rice and algae - helps restore healthy-looking radiance
- Classic features silk protein to condition and nourish
- Papaya enzymes gently remove dead skin cells from the topmost layer of skin revealing brighter, smoother complexion
Key Ingredients: Japanese Rice Bran (Komenuka), Silk, Papaya Enzymes
Product Claims: Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested. Cruelty-free.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates.
Dosage: 1/2 teaspoon
Texture: Powder transforms into a creamy foam
How to Use
Begin with wet hands and face. Pour ½ teaspoon of powder into hands and rub together to create a creamy foam. Gently massage onto face for 15 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water.
Tips: For best results, follow the Kyoto Cleanse ritual. Melt makeup away with The Camellia Cleansing Oil, then smooth and soften skin with The Rice Polish.